1. What were the MOST important factors for you when choosing your Automatic Driving Instructor / School?
The most important part of choosing a driving school was quality as I wanted to be able to pass first time.
2. How did learning to drive compare to what you expected?
It was pretty much exactly what I expected as I’ve been on motorbike lessons before so I knew how they worked.
3. How did you find your instructors teaching methods?
I felt that everything was explained clearly and never rushed.
4. Would you recommend us to friends? And if so why?
I would recommend quality assurance to friends because I felt they have me the confidence to pass with ease.
5. Could we have done anything better?
I feel everything was done to a high standard.